INTERACTIVE Systems & Business Consulting (ISBC), part of INTERACTIVE group, is the Romanian defense industry leader in integrating Digital Communications and Command & Control and Information Systems into complete C4ISR turn-key solutions, including Battle Management Systems, with platforms electronics, inertial navigation, GPS, surveillance radars, sensors and Fire Control Systems.
We are not just a technologies provider but also a solutions integrator for any type of platform around Harris radios and various other types of equipment, sensors and fire control systems.
All systems delivered are field proven and homologated with the Romanian armed forces and governmental agencies, also supporting Romanian forces in theaters of operations.
Strong investment in R&D towards developing hardware and software at latest and highest technological standards and solutions so that as fast as possible the company will become and independent and high-quality provider of full C4ISR systems.
Meeting this vision can offer complete independence and control also to Romanian MoD.
Romanian defense forces will thus have in their hands genuine Romanian systems for their immediate and future needs without depending on foreign providers.
ISBC can offer to its partners, the best and most modern integrating solutions for C4ISR Systems, having core communications based on any targeted radios appreciated around the world armed forces.
Our mission is to deliver our solutions as so that their quality meets and exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Quality – exceed the highest standards in what we do so we can help grow the business.
- Integrity – we comply with all applicable laws and regulations and fulfill our commitment fist as employees and also as responsible citizens.
- Teamwork – working together, communicate openly and respect each other
ISBC team is an elite group of professional engineers with decades of experience. Over time our specialists have been involved in the design, development and implementation of modern and specialized solutions, and have also worked as experts in NATO-driven projects. Among our employees we have IT, electronics and telecommunications engineers. Our personnel have the necessary authorizations to carry out their specialized tasks, including relevant security permits to allow them access to NATO intelligence.
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System ISO 45001:2018
- Information Security Management System EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017
- NATO requirements quality assurance AQAP 2110/ AQAP 2210
Industry’s best practices
- Project Management PMI – PMBOK v.5.0