SICMLI (Integrated Communications System for MLI)
Interactive Battalion Integrated Communications System provides a secure and resilient communications capability for both voice and data.
Key features include secure all-informed communications, an ability to work whilst Platforms are on the move, no dependence on static infrastructures, small size, weight and simplicity.
Installed into all Battalion Platforms delivered under the MLI-84M Program on:
- 118 IFVs – Integrated Communications
- 42 IFVs – Battle Management System
- Battalion Mobile Command Post
The system provides the following functionality:
- Secure Voice Service.
- Secure Data Messaging between Terminals, using Tactical Internet Connections.
- Data Communications in support of Information Systems.
- Automatic Position Location Navigation and Reporting (APLNR).
Our solution can be customized to fit the needs of each individual customer.